Balustrade Definition Synonym
Add your entry in the Collaborative Dictionary.
Balustrade definition synonym. Railing baluster barrier bannister balusters rail balcony banister handrail antonyms. Example sentences containing balustrade. Baluster bastard ballade Baleares.
A railing at the side of a staircase or balcony to prevent people from falling synonyms. Barrier a structure or object that impedes free movement Meronyms parts of balustrade. Barrier - a structure or object that impedes free movement.
From French from balustre baluster English Collins Dictionary - English Definition Thesaurus. View American English definition of balustrade. Balustre balustrer balourde balisarde.
Baluster one of a number of closely spaced supports for a railing rail. Nf rambarde parapet garde-corps rampe balustre bastingage. Synonyms for balustrade in Free Thesaurus.
Add your entry in the Collaborative Dictionary. Meaning pronunciation translations and examples A set of posts or a screen to prevent people from falling over the edge of stairs a balcony. Balusters banister handrail bannister.
A railing supported by balusters especially one forming an ornamental parapet to a balcony bridge or terrace. Definition of balustrade in the Fine Dictionary. Meaning of balustrade with illustrations and photos.
- Staples Gaming Chair Black And Grey
- Spraying Kitchen Cabinets Hvlp
- Southwestern Kitchen Cabinets
- Soup Kitchens During The Great Depression In Canada
- South Texas Outdoor Kitchens Mcallen Tx
- Staples Gaming Chair Assembly Instructions
- Southwest Kitchen Cabinets
- Spray Lacquer Kitchen Cabinets
- State Flower Of Haryana In Hindi
- Specialty Kitchen Cabinets
- Sr Quality Kitchens And Baths
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinets Handles
- Spanish Kitchen Cabinets
- Soup Kitchens Volunteer Toronto
- Soup Kitchen Near Me Thanksgiving 2019
- Stand Up Kitchen Cabinets
- Star Kitchen Cabinets
- Stacked Kitchen Cabinets
- Staples Gaming Chair Assembly
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Cabinets For Sale