Bidet Meaning In French
What is the full meaning of bidet.
Bidet meaning in french. In French the word bidet is pronounced bee- dey. Bident bide bidenté binet. This isnt a coincidence as both its origin and pronunciation are French.
Add your entry in the Collaborative Dictionary. Bidet is a French word for small horse The Bidet is likened to a pony which you can easily step over and straddle. You can use the bidet in conjunction with toilet paper or you can use the bidet on its own.
Simply put a bidet is a bathroom fixture designed to clean your nether regions after you use the toilet. Use the toilet first. Translation of bidet from the PASSWORD English-French Dictionary 2014 K Dictionaries Ltd.
Ontdek het voordeligste sanitair aanbod bij Badkamerdepot. Some people believe that using a bidet is a hygienic substitute for toilet paper but many choose to use both. According to multiple online sources such as Amazon and eBay.
Over 100000 French translations of English words and phrases. In Old French the word bider meant to trot. Bidets are distinctly European.
Bided or bode bided biding. Il y a une salle de bains avec baignoire et bidet. The name is derived from the French word for pony because of the need to straddle the little horse to use it.
- Animal Crossing Flowers Chart Windflower
- Arcadia Kitchen Cabinets
- Anderson Sinclair Kitchens Reviews
- Animal Crossing Flower Guide City Folk
- Anti Gravity Chair For Back Pain
- Argos Gaming Chair Mario
- Apa Itu Bordes Nmax
- Argos Gaming Chair White
- Apple Flower Wallpaper 4k Download
- Anders Carport Aluminium Toit Plat
- Arcadia White Kitchen Cabinets
- Aristokraft Cabinet Hinges Home Depot
- Antique Blue Kitchen Cabinets
- Animal Crossing Flower Guide Reddit
- Anti Gravity Chair Near Me
- Animal Crossing Flower Guide 5x5
- Animal Crossing Flower Genetics Chart
- Antiqued Kitchen Cabinets
- Animal Crossing Flower Chart 5x5
- Antique Cream Kitchen Cabinets